jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ryabtsev Vladimir <v.ryabt...@pflb.ru>
Subject RE: Non-GUI JDBC Request problem
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 20:55:27 GMT
Your JDBC request is likely depends on some parameters, wich are not correctly set in headless
mode.

You can inspect actual request using JSR223 PostProcessor or Listener and save it to log for
debugging purposes using something like ?log.warn(prev.getSamplerData());

________________________________
??: Brian Devaney <bdevaney@docfinity.com>
??????????: 8 ?????? 2014 ?. 0:11
????: user@jmeter.apache.org
????: Non-GUI JDBC Request problem

I have a JMeter script with two JDBC requests in it, to make a database entries at the beginning
and ending of the script.  Run as a standalone application, the script works correctly.  However,
if I take the same script and run it in a headless mode called by another application which
sets different startup parameters, the JDBC Request does not work.  The entries to be updated
exist in the database, and standalone, they will be updated correctly, but using a Save Response
to File in  non GUI mode reveals that 0 lines were updated.  It connects to the database,
buit does not find the row to update.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am running version
2.11.  Thanks for teh help.