jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Léon Keijser <keij...@stone-it.com>
Subject Re: variable within csv
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:51:25 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, 2014-04-10 at 09:11 +0000, Ryabtsev Vladimir wrote:
> 1. Do you really need CSV file for your case? I think you can use Interleave Controller
or Random Controller for this, or prepare path in special variable in JSR223 Sampler and then
use it.
> 2. You can add random period directly in Path field of HTTP Request, for example /new.html?period=${__Random(1,5)}

The CSV contains over 100 pages that jmeter should access. If I make the
test as you (and ZK, post before here) suggest I will have to create
that many samplers. And it's only one page that accepts the parameters.
All other pages are requested without any.

I modified the CSV now and just included
the /new.html?param=1 , /new.html?param=2 lines, which are only 5 of
them. Was the fastest way to 'fix' this since I have to run the test
this afternoon :)

Thanks,

Léon