jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Playing back PUT HTTP requests with binary content
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:33:54 GMT
I am using JMeter to record PUT HTTP requests made to a server, where the content of the request
is unencoded, raw JPEG (or MP4). I have noticed that the data in the played back requests
is altered, and LF are changed to CRLF, by comparing the traffic captured with Wireshark.

I think the content-type of the request is correctly indicated as image/jpeg or video/mp4
in the original requests.

Is there a way to both record the original traffic verbatim and play it back as such? It is
very possible I am not using the tool properly and any help or hints are much appreciated.

Thanks!