jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nikko...@hates.ms
Subject Re: Playing back PUT HTTP requests with binary content
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:18:16 GMT

On Mar 14, 2014, at 3:45 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14 March 2014 19:33, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:
>> I am using JMeter to record PUT HTTP requests made to a server, where the content
of the request is unencoded, raw JPEG (or MP4). I have noticed that the data in the played
back requests is altered, and LF are changed to CRLF, by comparing the traffic captured with
Wireshark.
>> Is there a way to both record the original traffic verbatim and play it back as such?
It is very possible I am not using the tool properly and any help or hints are much appreciated.

> Which version of JMeter are you using?

I downloaded it three days ago. I presume the latest version available on the website. I don’t
have my other laptop with me now to precisely identify the version.