jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ambrosetti Brolin <ambrosetti.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject JDBC sampler and sql "select ... as ..."
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 07:00:05 GMT
I'm having some trouble with the JDBC sampler: when issuing a sql select
query of the form

select field1, field2 as alias2 from mytable;

the resulting response has the fields named (field1, field2) instead of the
expected (field1, alias2). I'm using mysql and I've checked the queries
directly via the command line and there I get the correct result. I've
stumbled upon this problem when joining two tables with the same field
names.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Regards,

Nicola