jmeter-user mailing list archives

From pradeep kumar <contactp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add "Authorization" header under HTTP Header Manager
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 06:56:06 GMT
Hi Ronny,

Thanks for the reply. We are generating a signature using an internal
algorithm for each request. All the signature are in CSV with reqeust
mentiones.
So my HTTP Header manager looks like this:

Authorization:"abc1234dfjdkfd" or precisely Authorization:${signature}

See attached screenshot for exact representation. Any idea how can i
implement this?

Thanks,
Pradeep