jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa Tekkatte Shenoy <tsrinivas.she...@mimos.my>
Subject Response Assertion Validation
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:54:28 GMT
Hi All,

I have added a Response Assertion. For Ex: <return>34 character unique</return>
in Soap/XML-RPC request sampler.

I would like to validate "34 character unique" number has returned every time. Means total
34 character only returned.

Kindly let me the procedure to do this.

Regards
Shenoy

________________________________
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential,
especially as regards personal data. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that
any dealing, review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original message (including any attachments).

MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under the purview of the Malaysian
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries
and neither MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the same. All liability
arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to
the fullest extent permitted by law.