jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael.OBrien <Michael.OBr...@ul.ie>
Subject Display User Variable in Results
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:23:34 GMT
Hi Jmeter users,

I'd like to display or output the values of user defined variables but I've only come across
instructions for re-using variables in additional http requests.

I don't see how the variable values can be graphed, charted or displayed using jmeter listeners
Is there a way for me to just dump the user variables out in View Results Tree or View Results
in Table?

The test script I wish to create is to
1.      Contact the website at IP address XYZ
2.      Check for response code 200
3.      Use RegExp to extract www\d from the body to variable RespondingMachine
4.      Output and possible count each unique value of RespondingMachine

I'm using jmeter 2.11 without any extra plugins. I did find the RegExp Tester option in "View
Results Tree" so my expression will work I'm just not sure how to get it to display alongside
the table or tree

Anyone able to help me out?
Michael