jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jayesh New Gmail <jayeshgur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to record Registration page and replay using HTTP Request Sampler and also parameterise some fields in the forms?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:16:55 GMT
Hello

I am trying to make this work from long time but am not able to run Registration site as i
am still getting Java Script Disabled in View Results Tree Response HTML. I will really appreciate
any help in this regard.

Cheers,
Jayesh

> On Feb 4, 2014, at 11:54 PM, charan sethi <charan.sethi1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well Jmeter interacts with the server and if the server is giving a response 200 OK
than jmeter should treat it fine.

> You will have to use assertions if you want Jmeter to return error in case same details
are being used again for registration.

> You can easily see the difference in the response in view results tree listener for request
which has different registration details when compared with the request sending the details
that have already been used.

> Jmeter runs on protocol level so it won't execute your javascript. If your sending the
right parameters with the request, You should not worry about javascript as Javascript is
client side activity and should be out of scope.

>> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Jayesh Guru <jayeshguru81@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> I got the samplers under Recording Controller when i recorded my script through HTTP(S)
Test Recorder.
>> But i think its not working out.
>> When i tried to run that samplers it is giving me success for all samplers although
it should return error as the flow is for Registration so same account cannot be reused again.
>> Also when i see Response Tab in View Results Tree and look for HTML it shows me JAVA
Script not enabled.
>> While recording i checked and in internet options JAVA Script was enabled.
>> Please guide me through this as this is last step for getting solution.
>> Thanks everyone for bringing me till here.
>>

>> Thanks
>> Jayesh Guru
>>

>>> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Jayesh New Gmail <jayeshguru81@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> I tried the same to record the script when Test Script Recorder is started.
>>> The option was target controller was set by default as Recording Controller but
could not show the samples after the script recorder was stopped.

>>> However i got through this by removing patterns to include as .*\.html in HTTPS
Test Recorder.
>>>    I was surprised to see all recorded samples after deleting patterns to include.
>>> Thanks much for your response, i will post tomorrow after working thru the recorded
samples.

>>> Cheers,
>>> Jayesh

by