jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor Performance Graph analysis
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:31:06 GMT
sorry for the delay responding.

the tomcat monitor basically looks at the JVM stats exposed by Tomcat
manager webapp. It's not meant to used for profiling, just a quick health
check.

Here's the explanation of how it calculates the health

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-monitor-test-plan.html

health uses the following calculation. I should state it's a rough estimate
of health, to get a true measurement requires detailed metrics at the
request level.

load = ( (busythreads/max threads) x 50) + ( (used memory/max memory) x 50)