jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Patricia Dousseau <pdouss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor Performance Graph analysis
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:40:58 GMT
Hi, Peter,

Thank you for your reply. :)

I'm using Tomcat 7, but it seems it's really getting data from tomcat. My
server doesn't look dead, but I really don't understand why thread and
health lines don't change.

I'd like to understand better how to analyse this graph, I've searched on
internet and I didn't find anything about it.

I've found an example where the graph looks like mine:
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/jmeter/pdf/jmeter_monitor_test_plan.pdf (the
last graph in the last page).

Thank you,
Patricia