jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Result Discrepancies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:17:19 GMT
Hello,
Regarding difference between GUI and Non GUI, this is absolutely regular.
GUI is for creating Test Plan, debugging, recording.
Non GUI is for load testing.

See:
- http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/jmeter_performance_tuning_tips/
- http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html

Regarding differences between 2 machines in NON GUI mode, check system
configuration and machine configuration (is it the same ?).

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement