jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dan Ledgard <...@ledgards.co.uk>
Subject Re: Amending HTTP Header for embedded resources
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:50:49 GMT
Thanks for the response unfortunately it is not what I was looking for,
maybe my question was not clear enough

What I am looking to do is use an HTTP Request sampler with retrieve all
embedded resources enabled and setting a custom header. The value of this
custom header needs to be different for the webpage request and resource
requests, but can be the same for all resource requests.

The APM is instrumenting the app under test so the header values need to be
different on the actual requests, post processing or manipulating JMeter
output files will not work unfortunately.

e.g.
GET /news/ HTTP/1.1

GET /resources/style/main.css HTTP/1.1

GET /resources/script/widjets.js HTTP/1.1

thanks

Dan