jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jared Griffith <jgriff...@picsauditing.com>
Subject Re: Result Discrepancies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:14:19 GMT
Quick question about the top_pages.jtl fille.  If I'm running it in the
same directory all the time, does jmeter append or overwrite that file on
subsequent runs?

P.S.  This is all in an effort to get this all running smoothly and
consistently via Jenkins, which is why the no gui thing is such a big deal
here.