jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Perf Test <perfs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between concurrent load of 100 users and Active users for a given time period
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:46:39 GMT
Dear Deepak Shetty,

 I'm so glad to see your detailed clarification, I think you are right,
However if i'm going to do a concurrent users load test, according to your
case i will have to chose option b) . then shouldn't we require to use
think time with option b)?

When i use think time with option 'b)'  i couldn't load all 100 users
threads concurrently (but all the 100 logins successful) , but when i
remove the think time i.e. reduce the rampup time i was able to load 100
concurrent users. do you think it is right way of testing concurrent users
load?

Thanks,
Sam