jmeter-user mailing list archives

From S L <slouie.at.w...@gmail.com>
Subject How to save the average and std dev from "view results from table" listener
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:36:31 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to save the average and deviation from the
"View Results in Table" listener in the output file.  The output file
doesn't have this information saved in it.  I checked some other listeners
but same thing.  It doesn't save avg or std. dev for me.  I'm using jmeter
version 2.9 r1437961.  I tried really quickly with 2.11 but it doesn't seem
to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help.