jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ambrosetti Brolin <ambrosetti.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting and terminating application from jmeter
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:27:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to start an application at the beginning of a jmeter test. For
this I thought of using an OS sampler calling the application. However the
when the application is started the sampler doesn't return since the
application doesn't return control and keeps logging to stdout. So the test
cannot go any further and I need to stop the test manually.

Do you have any idea how I can just start a process from within JMeter
without waiting for it to return?

Best,

Nicola