jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jayesh Guru <jayeshgur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to record Registration page and replay using HTTP Request Sampler and also parameterise some fields in the forms?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 05:20:57 GMT
Hello Guys,

I got the samplers under Recording Controller when i recorded my script
through HTTP(S) Test Recorder.
But i think its not working out.
When i tried to run that samplers it is giving me success for all samplers
although it should return error as the flow is for Registration so same
account cannot be reused again.
Also when i see Response Tab in View Results Tree and look for HTML it
shows me JAVA Script not enabled.
While recording i checked and in internet options JAVA Script was enabled.
Please guide me through this as this is last step for getting solution.
Thanks everyone for bringing me till here.

*Thanks *
*Jayesh Guru*

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Jayesh New Gmail
<jayeshguru81@gmail.com>wrote:

> I tried the same to record the script when Test Script Recorder is started.
> The option was target controller was set by default as Recording
> Controller but could not show the samples after the script recorder was
> stopped.
>
> However i got through this by removing patterns to include as .*\.html in
> HTTPS Test Recorder.
>    I was surprised to see all recorded samples after deleting patterns to
> include.
> Thanks much for your response, i will post tomorrow after working thru the
> recorded samples.
>
> Cheers,
> Jayesh
>
> > On Jan 30, 2014, at 11:18 PM, charan sethi <charan.sethi1@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > How do you know that your able to record the script.??
> >
> > Open your browser and enter any url before starting the HTTPS Test
> > Recorder. Make sure to set the proxy settings in the browser. You should
> > not be able to access the url in the browser untill you start your Test
> > script recorder in jmeter.
> >
> > Now in the Jmeter HTTP test Script Recorder window there are three
> options
> > under Target controller namely
> >
> > 1) Recording controller: which will show the recorded samples under
> > recording controller added under the thread group
> > 2) Workbench-Test Script Recoder: This will show the recorded sample
> > directly under the Test Script Recorder under your workbench. A key would
> > be shown before the Test script Recorder once jmeter is able to record
> > samples. Clicking it would expand and show all the recorded samplers.
> > 3) Thread grouop: This option would be visible only if you have added a
> > thread group under your thread plan. This option would show the recorded
> > samples under the thread group.
> >
> > Select the option you prefer and start the recorder.
> > Try all three options. Cheers
> >

> >> On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 3:59 AM, Jayesh Guru <jayeshguru81@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just want to let you know that i have successfully installed
> certificate in
> >> the browser and able to record the script in the browser.
> >> But the issue now coming is *I am not able to see the samplers generated
> >> under Recording Controller*.
> >> I have followed all steps in this doc
> >> Please help me to get through this.
> >>
> >> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf
> >>

> >> *Thanks *
> >> *Jayesh Guru*

> >> deleting

> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP%28S%29_Test_Script_Recorder

> >> recording.

> >> FireFox

Set
> >> http

> >> jayeshguru81@gmail.com

> >> jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.ProxyControl:
> >> jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.ProxyControl:
> >> jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.ProxyControl:

> >> jayeshguru81@gmail.com

Jmeter  Test
> >> versions.
> >> in