jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shing Hing Man <mat...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to pass a value to two Http Request Samplers.
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 20:46:04 GMT
Hi,
I am using JMeter 2.9.
I have a test plan  :
ThreadGroup (no of threads 2,  loop count =1)
Simple controller
BeanShell PrePocessor  :  vars.put("myId",  "${__UUID}")
hashHttpRequest
dataHttpRequest
In both hashHttpRequest,    dataHttpRequest sampler,  I want to set a http get parameter impId=${myId}
.
In other words,  in each iteration each thread sends a hashHttpRequest,    dataHttpRequest
with a common impld  value.
But from "View Result Tree",    the value of impId in hashHttpRequest is different from the
one in dataHttpRequest.
Eg :
http://localhost:8081/test/hash?imp_id=7a0509dc-b362-4fc0-8229-a8c692d16dd9
http://localhost:8081/test/data?imp_id=a85374d8-7a46-4eda-b1c4-44fbf4081db1&name0=foo0

May I know how to get imp_id in both http request to be the same ?
Thanks in advance for any assistance !
Shing