jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Caccia <gacac...@yahoo.com>
Subject JDBC request and DB links
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:06:57 GMT
I have a JMeter test script (2.10) that uses a JDBC Connection Configuration element along
with a JDBC Request element.  It's been working fine.  The JDBC Connection Configuration
element is connecting to an Oracle database.  The JDBC Request element is set for a select
statement.  Today I tried to enhance the select statement to use an Oracle DB Link.  After
this, I get nothing back from the query and no errors.  The enhanced query works fine in
a query execution tool, so I know that much is fine.  I know that the connection information
in JMeter is correct as the query without the DB Link reference works fine.  Oracle uses
the @ symbol to indicate DB links.  By any chance is this a problem for JMeter?  For example,
my original query looked something like...

select table1.field1 as myfield
from table1
join table2
on table1.id = table2.fid
where t2.filterfield = 'filtervalue'

whereas the new query looks something like...

select t1.field1 as myfield, t3.field1 as myotherfield
from table1 t1
join table2 t2
on t1.id = t2.fid
join table3@dblinkname t3