jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to perform a JDBC request for phpmyadmin database (No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ck)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:04:10 GMT
On 24 January 2014 08:46, ankush upadhyay <ankush.upadhyay@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great but i dont think so it is case sensitivity issue because both the
> strings worked for me.

Are you 100% sure? It seems extremely unlikely.

The string is the Class name of the driver; by convention all Java
package names are lower case and class names have an initial capital
letter.

So "com.mysql.jdbc.driver" is not a conventional Java class name,
whereas "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" does follow the convention.