jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write EJB Script?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:52:09 GMT
Do you have a standalone java client program written that invokes the EJB?
if yes then we can help , if not this is the wrong forum. So start with
that - write a simple java standalone client(nothing to do with JMeter)
that invokes your EJB and get that running(plenty of google tutorials)...
after that its trivial to invoke that program from within JMeter (though
you also get pure java tools like TestNG which are simpler to use for these
purposes)