jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Nogueira Neto <oscarnogue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Peoplesoft load testing...
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 02:04:52 GMT
Hello,
I load tested the web interface of PeopleSoft with JMeter 2.3 a few years
ago.
Once the scenarios where designed we had a few problems with the custom
POST parameters that PeopleSoft uses, like some hidden fields related to
session information and page steps.
We spent some time working on it and after a few tries we were able to
reproduce 100% of the scenarios. It isn't that hard.
Give it a try.
Best regards.

__
*Oscar Nogueira Neto*