jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter and Richfaces FileUpload on Flash mode
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:25:33 GMT
Dear users,

    did you have any test case that used a Richfaces FileUpload component
with Flash mode enabled (component default behavior) in a form ?

    I, recently, had a bad experience with this scenario. Doing the
scenario manually, the file is uploaded an 'attached' to the entity
correctly. But when I do it using JMeter the file is uploaded
(Content-Length request's header is present and show the file length plus
extras) but at the end is not 'attached' to the entity.

    I verified that the file upload component is using the Flash mode, then
I thought that because of it I could not simulate correctly this scenario.
Development team can't deploy another version with Flash mode off (using
frames instead).

    At first, I thought that the HTTP POST request parameter
_richfaces_upload_uid had something to do with this issue, but it is only a
random number (as seen in FileUpload.js code).

    Is there any way I could overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance.