jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KIRAN <rkkre...@gmail.com>
Subject Error with HTTP request - JMeter V 2.11
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:39:24 GMT
Hi,

I have a script for which I added a HTTP request. Below is the snapshot of
the request:

[image: Inline image 1]

The response from this request would be a PDF file and recently I got
access to this application.
When I run the script, I am seeing the below error:

  You are not authorized to view this page You do not have permission to
view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied because
your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web
server is not configured to accept.
------------------------------

Please try the following:

   - Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able
   to view this directory or page.
   - Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

 HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server
configuration.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
------------------------------

   - Go to Microsoft Product Support
Services<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=8180>and perform a
title search for the words
   *HTTP* and *401*.
   - Open *IIS Help*, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and
   search for topics titled *About Security*, *Authentication*, and *About
   Custom Error Messages*.

Please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Regards,
Kiran