jmeter-user mailing list archives

From charan sethi <charan.set...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to ensure the values i submitted with the request have saved in the required db table using jmeter?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:38:08 GMT
i want to fully achieve this through jmeter. For every user registration
that takes place and the details saved in the database can be verified
based on the registration request. So how can i achieve this in the most
optimized manner. Thank you Naveen for your quick reply but i'd really
appreciate if you can help me achieve this with the help of jmeter.