jmeter-user mailing list archives

From charan sethi <charan.set...@gmail.com>
Subject How to ensure the values i submitted with the request have saved in the required db table using jmeter?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 05:57:51 GMT
I want to check if 1000 concurrent users log in a website within a
specified period of time and register and provide payment details then for
every User i wanna check the details submitted in the database  are
accurate for each user.

 Is it possible that i can add a JDBC request which can provide me the
details for every user immediately after the registeration for the user is
complete.

 I know this would increase my response time but that is not an issue for
us.

I need to do a functional test where if 1000 users register than for all
these users accurate details get stored. the criteria is to ensure that if
concurrent registerations take place the data for users is accurate and
information does not get mixed up for the users if they access the site
concurrently under load.

Is there any other better approach of doing this with jmeter?

Thanks