jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: One or more test threads won't exit
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:52:00 GMT
Nothing special. A series of HTTP Samplers paced using a Constant Throughput Controller:

Thread Group
	HTTP Sampler
		Constant Throughput Controller
	HTTP Sampler
	HTTP Sampler
	Gaussian Random Timer

I tried using a timeout - no difference. It's worth noting that in every case if I close the
dialogue and retry the stop test command it works straight away. It's only ever the last 1
or 2 threads that get hung.