jmeter-user mailing list archives

From c..@aei.ca
Subject Re: Mailer Visualizer : custom messages
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:47:51 GMT
> This is not possible currently; the body is fixed as:
>
> "URL Failed: " + sample.getSampleLabel()
> or
> "URL Restarted: " + sample.getSampleLabel()
>
> On 29/09/06, Yann WOGENSTAHL <yann.wogenstahl@aql.fr> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know how to customize the body of the messages sent by the
>> Mailer Visualizer (including for example Header Requests, Response Data,
>> URLs...) ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Yann

A certain level of customization can be obtained through variable
substitution. I managed to parametrize the HTTP Request:Name and the
Mailer Visualizer:Failure Subject this way:

feed/list on ${__property(run.server,,192.168.1.222)} :
${__property(run.port,,1234)}

where run.server and run.port are properties passed to the JMeter test
plan from the Ant JMeter task

Regards
Cristian Rapauzu