jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Caccia <gacac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: error when tryring to copy any element in a test plan
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:36:08 GMT

Never mind.  I figured it out.  I'm using the plugins from JMeter-Plugins.  One of their
additions is the Composite Graph listener.  When the test script contains a Composite Graph,
items cannot be copied.  When I remove that listener, then things are fine.

________________________________
 From: Glenn Caccia <gacaccia@yahoo.com>
To: JMeter User Group <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 12:59 PM
Subject: error when tryring to copy any element in a test plan

I'm using JMeter 2.10.  For a particular test script, I get an error any time I try to copy
an element in the test plan.

Error is:
Error
An error occurred while copying node:
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.widows.XPStyle

Any thoughts?  The script loads and runs without issue.  I can save changes to it.  Just
can't copy anything in it.

Thanks,

Glenn