Hi All,

I am very new to Jmeter am facing an issues, I have a requirement as mentioned below. I need your inputs/suggestions.

I need to send a XML input in an HTTP Request Sampler

I need to pass the xml content to a http Parameter.

In XML file there is a placeholder of order_no and I need to pass this values dynamically whether I have to generate it dynamically or user will put a value somewhere

What I did:

I have created a Http Request sampler

Passed the XML to a parameter using FileToString() function.

Added a placeholder(${ORDER_NO} in XML file and passing the value from another parameter in request called ORDER_NO, but its not replacing the ORDER_NO in xml file before hitting the http request.

Sample XML file :

So how I can I achieve this solution? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Prabir Nandi