jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web app stop working when using JMeter proxy server
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:25:32 GMT
On 5 December 2013 15:08, Leonardo Nc <lenieco@gmail.com> wrote:

>> UTF-8 is a requred charset name which must be in all Java implementations.
>>
>> That suggests the Java installation is broken.
>>

> I was using java-1.6.0-openjdk-amd64, then I changed it
> to java-1.7.0-openjdk-amd64 and at last installed the oracle Java 7 but I
> got the same errors with the three different Java implementations.
>
> What else could I do?, thanks.

Are you testing against a public server?

Can you provide the source of the HTML page that is causing the problem?

Don't send it to the list. Either post it somewhere public and send a
link or create a Bugzilla issue and attach it there.

[Note that Bugzilla issues and attachments are public and once posted
they are public knowledge, so ensure there are no private details in
the page]