jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo Nc <leni...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Web app stop working when using JMeter proxy server
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:11:20 GMT
Hi, I'm using Jmeter for testing a web app and I want to use the proxy for
recording the page requests. It is an app running on JBOSS with a lot of
AJAX on it, the first screen is a login page and when you get logged in, it
opens a menu, and when click on any items of that menu it loads different
forms for interacting with the app and shows a progress bar while loading
the form.

After setting up the proxy server on JMeter and configuring firefox
properly, I can get logged and the page requests are saved in JMeter, but
when I try to open any of the options, the app just freezes while loading
the forms whit the progress bar static at the beginning.

I've tried adding a cookie manager, using chrome instead of firefox and
following some tutorials on internet about recording page requests but
nothing seems to work.

I'm running apache-jmeter-2.9 on ubuntu 12.04.

Could you please help me?

Thanks :)

--UPDATE--

This is the exception that appears on the JMeter log

2013/12/04 14:08:48 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy: Not
implemented (probably used https)
java.nio.charset.IllegalCharsetNameException: 'UTF-8'
at java.nio.charset.Charset.checkName(Charset.java:284)
at java.nio.charset.Charset.lookup2(Charset.java:458)
at java.nio.charset.Charset.lookup(Charset.java:437)
at java.nio.charset.Charset.isSupported(Charset.java:479)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.ConversionUtils.getEncodingFromContentType(ConversionUtils.java:73)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.addPageEncoding(Proxy.java:493)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:215)

--
leonardo<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x24883F55141C1C5C>