jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo Nc <leni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web app stop working when using JMeter proxy server
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 19:40:35 GMT
I tried with JMeter 2.10 and doesn't work either.

I used Fiddler <http://fiddler2.com/home> and could capture the traffic,
looking at the requests captured I see that, as you say, the single-quotes
are part of the charset name, almost all web requests have in the field
content text/html;charset='UTF-8'.

Is this a problem of the app? should it be modified in order to remove the
single-quotes form the charset name?

I think I will use a 30 days trial version of an app called Test
Studio<http://www.telerik.com/automated-testing-tools/>,
in this app I can import the traffic captured with fiddler directly, while
for exporting the traffic in a format that jmeter recognizes, i'll have to
make this fiddler
extension<http://www.perftesting.co.uk/creating-jmeter-test-plans-with-fiddler/2013/03/01/>,
and I don't have too much time for this.

Thanks.