jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Madhu Sekhar <madhuvchand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW Test REST Services in Jmeter?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 06:36:13 GMT
Sure,

1. Added Two HTTP Samplers
2. In First One Copied the Rest URL1, and the path
3. added the atuthorization Manager to the same HTTP and given user name &
password in Authorzation Manger
4. Written RegEx to capture the Out of the firts HTTP sampler( Response is
only Token Value)
5. Copied the Rest URL2 in second HTTP sampler and the path.
6. Here we need to pass token Value ??? So, initially No parameters are
there in HTTP smpler2, JUST URL and path

Thanks & Regards,
Madhu

--
madhu kk