jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter 2.10 with https
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:22:32 GMT
Hello,
Did you check for presence of  ApacheJMeterTemporaryRootCA.crt in
jmeter/bin folder ?
Are you using JDK7 ? You can see this if in HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
the field HTTPS Domain is editable.

If you are not using JDK7, install one and read this:
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/TestRecording210

Regards

--

Regards