jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Web app stop working when using JMeter proxy server
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 11:17:09 GMT
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2068/rfc2068.txt

   HTTP character sets are identified by case-insensitive tokens. The
   complete set of tokens is defined by the IANA Character Set registry
   [19].

          charset = token

   Although HTTP allows an arbitrary token to be used as a charset
   value, any token that has a predefined value within the IANA
   Character Set registry MUST represent the character set defined by
   that registry.  Applications SHOULD limit their use of character sets
   to those defined by the IANA registry.

Charset defined by IANA:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets/character-sets.xhtml

Seems as sebb said, 'UTF-8' is wrong.
But you could still open enhancement Bugzilla so that we accept it for
"non standard" apps.

Regards

Philippe M.

@philmdot