jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Loop Count dissimilar to aggregate_report_count
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:10:14 GMT
Hello,
Possible reasons:
- Your CSV Dataset is configured to exit thread when Enf Of File is reached
- You have configured scheduler to run for a certain time
- You have configured Thread Group to Stop (Thread, Test ) on Error

If you show more about your test plan it could help.

--

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team

Cordialement