jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darius Damalakas <darius.damala...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter 2.10 r1533061 - strange variable behavior
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:07:15 GMT
Hi,

I can not understand why variable that I am extracting with CSS/JQuery
Extractor is not passed in subsequent POST request.  I've read multiple
answers, and it seems all should work fine. However, the value passed seems
to be random. I am clearly missing something.

Here's my setup:
1) HTTP GET to load a login page
2) extract anti forgery token value from HTML input field, store that in
variable 'token'
3) do a HTTP POST with username, password, and anti forgery token value
that i have extracted in previous step.
Upon inspection, the value I submit is actually a default value ('noToken')
that i've set.
I also repeated step 3 multiple times, and the other times variable has a
value, but not the value which is captured in step 2. I know this because i
have also debug sampler before step 3, which prints what anti forgery token
value i have captured.

Attaching my test plan, you can actually run it, and you should get same
result.   Would appreciate any hints.