jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: Calculating the throughput (requests/sec) and plot it
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:37:09 GMT
HI

there are few  points here.

1)  Throughput is described clearly here
    http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/glossary.html#Throughput

2)  Throughput  is part of Summary Report  and Aggregate report, which in turn are part of
the standard Jmeter code.
So this question seems appropriate here.

3)  Instead of using ""Simple Data Writer"", you can use the "Write result to file" configuration.
This way, you can also re-read
the data and visualize them, after the test has been run..
This allows you do do comparison on the same data, Using a simple data writer probably introduces
some skew (few msec, but the
numbers become different)

4) interesting point about Jenkins, as a tool to automate reporting
Is there any pointer/cookbook around?

Thank you

Sergio

Ing. Sergio Boso