jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nandi, Prabir" <Prabir.Na...@Staples.com>
Subject Recording not working in IE for localhost
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2013 22:18:41 GMT
Hi ,

I have done following steps to record a localhost application in Jmeter( version 2.10). But
the recording is not working.

*         added a HTTP Request Defaults and add 'localhost' in server field and port as 8080.
I am running an application in 8080 port in localhost.

*         Added HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder in   Workbench and put 8081 in the port field.

*         Set the Internet Explorer( version 8) proxy to localhost/8081.

*         Run the localhost application in IE and browse through the application, but don't
get any http request recorded in the thread group. Though if I click other sites I can see
those requests are recorded.

But when I am running the  same localhost application  from Firefox after setting Firefox
proxy setting to localhost/8081 , I got the http request in Jmeter. Do you know is this a
bug for Jmeter or I am missing something?

Regards,
Prabir Nandi