jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sampada Kulkarni <Sampada.Kulka...@sqs.com>
Subject Query : how to Test web services in Jmeter 2.10
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:56:55 GMT
Hi Group,

I am a new user in this group and also I am pretty much new with Jmeter itself.

I have a query regarding jmeter 2.10 for testing web services.

To start with an example, I was trying to test getgeoIPservice from below WSDL.
http://www.webservicex.net/geoipservice.asmx?wsdl

I could get success response from 2.9 but there is no Webservice(SOAP) Request(DEPRECATED)
sampler in new version (2.10)
At link http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html I found that,
Webservice (SOAP) Request has been removed by default from GUI as Element is deprecated. (Use
HTTP Request with Body Data, see also the Template Building a SOAP Webservice Test Plan),
if you need to show it, see property not_in_menu in jmeter.properties

Can someone share with me any link or detail steps as to how I can load a WSDL and test soap
messages in Jmeter 2.10?

I would appreciate any help on the same.

Thank you.

Sampada Kulkarni