jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gavin Maselino <gavinmasel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jmeter Regex advice - qualifier string after regex
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:11:23 GMT
Hi
So here is an example of the JMeter response I am struggling with:
The text I need to use regex on is the ahref next to Foo2 (12357).When I do this regex on
RegexTester.com (a href=(.*)><span>Foo2), it returns the href value for Foo1.
Can anyone advise how I can get the ahref for Foo2?
 I cannot use XPath extraction as the real response I am using has hexademical in it so a
'<' is actually encoded as '\u003C'.
Thanks