jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: internationalization
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:44:07 GMT
So are you suggesting that JMeter always uses the English sort order?

Or that the menu is not sorted if the language is changed whilst
JMeter is active?

What about if the user starts JMeter in German?

On 26 November 2013 11:06, Kirk Pepperdine <kirk.pepperdine@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm use jmeter in a number of different language environments. I have to say that the
internationalization is quite good. However there is one little nit that we just had fun with
in a Germany. Someone here couldn't find the aggregate report so we switched to English,
counted down on the drop down menu and then switched back to German.. but then the list in
German is sorted differently so.... same in French... I understand that it's nice if the items
are sorted but it would also be helpful if the items didn't move about when the language switches.
Of course I could use this as motivation to finally learn some German. I guess... ;-)