jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculating the throughput (requests/sec) and plot it
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:25:41 GMT
On 30 November 2013 10:06, Pierpaolo Bagnasco
<pierpaolo.bagnasco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the reply. I already corrected that formula, but it still
> doesn't change anything.
> I tried for example counting all samples in each 1000 milliseconds
> interval, like:
> first sample=1385731060500
> last sample=1385731061394
> difference=894 milliseconds

That's wrong as well; you need to subract the first start time from
the last end time.
Or add the last elapsed time to the difference between the two start times.

However, this is all academic, because the Statistical Aggregate
Report is not a standard JMeter listener.
Queries on it need to be sent to the maintainers of the plugin,
whoever that may be.