jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about WebService(SOAP) Request (DEPRECATED)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:54:21 GMT
I would think so - ultimately the JMeter script (jmx) file is a text based
XML file and there are plenty of ways to process/script XML so if you open
the file with the deprecated sampler and create a new one with the
SOAP/XML-RPC request you should know what to change - An XSLT transform
should in theory be quite simple
never tried this though ...