jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about WebService(SOAP) Request (DEPRECATED)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:15:47 GMT
Hi
sample here
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1BD02FE33F80B8AC&id=1BD02FE33F80B8AC!892
transformWS.xsl is the XSLT
CompareXML-RPCRequest.jmx is the input file with the deprecated sampler
test.jmx is the output of the transform

Note that I dont consider certain conditions (e.g. what if port is empty)
or the parameters that the RPC sampler does not support - you can modify
the transform any way you wish. You can script this using ANT or equivalent
using the xslt task