jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Regex advice - qualifier string after regex
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:01:28 GMT
Hi
I guess your expression is too greedy (Im assuming you are getting a lot
more than 12354

a href=([^>]*)><span>Foo2
Note that your snippet is invalid html and people tend to put in quotes or
apostrophes or add spaces or more attributes and if you want to write an
expression that doesnt break easily youll have to change the regex.
the other way would be to modify your expression to have .*? - that would
work but it would be inefficient