jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR223 Postprocessor and response times
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:52:43 GMT
>Why does this impact response times?  Shouldn't a response time exclude
post processing activities?
In general , if you run a single thread it wont. if you run multiple
threads , then the thread that reads a response has to contend for
resources with other threads (some of who might be doing post processing)
and that impacts the response time your thread sees.

>The jmeter server resources are not getting maxed out with this test.
maxed out != no overhead - especially in a java world.