jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Erlewein <oli...@erlewein.net>
Subject Re: CSV file iteration in remote tests
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:36:40 GMT
Hi Sergio,

Sorry forgot to say that that isn't a good option for me. I thought about
it but I dynamically build remote agents off a standard build image and
that makes my start procedure immensely difficult as I'd need to split the
files and copy them to the clients before the test. I also don't have a
standard number of clients so the splits are different. If I do that I
could also just re-randomize my files too.

Cheers Oliver